Become one of America’s Beyond Driving with Dignity Professionals!
Keeping Us Safe is a national organization that provides practical, real-life solutions to older drivers and their families. The "Beyond Driving with Dignity" Professional Certification program is designed to help older drivers with diminishing driving skills make a smooth transition from the driver's seat to the passenger seat without deterioration to their dignity, personal pride, or independence.
Our programs are designed to save lives while simultaneously helping to ease the burden of the family as they find themselves faced with this very challenging issue. Families are looking for real, tangible solutions and answers to this most contentious topic!
The certification (valid throughout the United States) has proven itself beneficial to members of the private, public and non-profit sectors.
This training and certification program is an excellent way to make a positive difference in your community while simultaneously increasing your personal or professional revenue stream.
The Beyond Driving with Dignity certification program is an excellent investment if you want to…
· Supplement your current income
· Develop your own stand-alone business
· Provide additional services to your current business model
· Certify and train your team and give your business an edge over the competition
· Gain a reputation in your community as the subject matter expert to a topic that affects everyone
Your certification can provide you with different revenue streams……
· Enhanced Self-Assessments Program
· Workbooks to consumers and branded promotional bundles to professionals
· Presentations and CEU presentations to the community and to other professionals
· Family Empowerment Sessions
Keeping Us Safe provides ongoing support to you….
· Monthly training webinars that include driving related issues as well as topics on marketing, business and
· Assist in developing media interviews and press releases
· Provide proven marketing letters that can go to referral sources
· Help in developing your own unique marketing promotions and networking initiatives
· E-newsletters, created for you to distribute to your existing clients and prospects
· Promotion of your organization through social media
· Referrals to you from inquiring family members that come through our company’s website
To learn more about becoming a Beyond Driving with Dignity Certified Professional please email , fill out your information on our contact us form or call Vicki, at 314-266-2678
Our programs have been recognized by the NY Times, the Kiplinger Retirement Report, The Huffington Post, the Canadian Medical Association Journal, NPR, the Alzheimer's Foundation of America, NBC News, and the National Institute on Aging Alzheimer’s Disease Education and Referral Center.